YOUR LAKE AND MOUNTAIN HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Adirondacks’ #1 Resort and Hotel 4 YEARS IN A ROW According to
Adirondack Life Magazine & ADIRONDACKS.NET
While Great Pines does book rooms 365 days a year please note that our restaurant and some of our amenities are not available year round. In April-May and October-November we are in shoulder season. The restaurant and amenities will close March 20th 2022 and then re-open on Memorial Day Weekend. During these months we invite you to come and visit and take advantage of our discounted room rates and the solitude of the area! But kindly ask that you do your research for restaurants and activities in advance as these times of years are quieter and the quality of your stay is important to us! Any questions regarding this email us [email protected]
VISIT DINE SECTION FOR LEAN TO HOURS UPDATE!
EXPERIENCE GREAT PINES
Our Our lakeside resort offers 30 modern rustic rooms, almost all with a lakeview. With a casual lakeside restaurant and other seasonal dining options on property, beach, boat docks, and activities, there’s something for everyone here.
Premier fAMILY Resort & GREAT Dining in Old Forge, NY
Voted by readers as the #1 Resort and Hotel by Adirondack Life Magazine in the entire 6-million acre Adirondack Park, Great Pines is beautifully set on the shores of popular Fourth Lake. Located in the heart of the Adirondack mountains on a picturesque lake in between the lovely and quaint towns of Inlet and Old Forge, NY.
Our Adirondack Lodge Amenities
- Rated #1 Resort and Hotel in the Adirondacks by ADK Life Magazine
- Our On-Property Restaurant rated Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining and Overall Dining
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Full Direct-TV Entertainment package in all rooms and sports package in restaurant and bar
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Historic Grand Adirondack Hotel Great Room Lobby complete with large wood-burning fireplace, bar, seating areas, and 2-story, outdoor shared & covered porches overlooking the lake from an elevated perch
- Casual & Family-Friendly Dining Experience and Bar in our Lean-To Restaurant (Seasonal indoor and outdoor dining)
- Chef’s Table Experiences and Concepts seasonally
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Luxurious Amish handmade rustic furniture throughout
- Custom Meyda Tiffany lighting throughout
- Access to popular Fourth Lake with over 12 dock slips and beach and sandy swimming area
- Access to popular Trail 5 across the street for snowmobiling trail network access in winter, or walking, bike riding or running in the summer
- “Ride up” Snowmobile rooms
- Bonfire pit with expansive views of Fourth Lake and ample seating to enjoy drink and smores
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Upper Lot parking for Boat and Sled Trailers in summer and winter
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boat and Stand-Up Paddleboards SUP available for guests to explore the lake
- Nature Walking trail (great for dogs!) across the street runs for miles
- Dog Friendly resort
- Over 30 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
- Grab and Go Breakfast and hot coffee available at Main Lodge in the morning
So, Summer is almost here.....how do I know? I can tell you. This past Sunday I woke up and took the boys into Inlet, we rode our bikes and it was so beautiful and warm. We passed dandelions, and lilies and saw a few chipmunks who crossed our path. We grabbed lattes...
Get to know the 2021 “Best Of The Adirondacks” Winner for Best Hotels, Motels & Resorts: Great Pines!
We’re thrilled to have received so many reader nominations and votes for our special spot on Fourth Lake. But if you haven’t stopped by yet or have just found us, here’s a little bit about the "Best" Adirondack hotel! AN AUTHENTIC ADIRONDACK Hotel EXPERIENCE We like...
There are a million and one ways to feel about mud season in the Adirondacks. Some people fly south, soaking in some sunshine and warmth to skip it all together. Other people view this time of year as opportunistic; no bugs, no maxed out trails just the area to...