YOUR LAKE AND MOUNTAIN HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Adirondacks’ #1 Resort and Hotel According to Adirondack Life Magazine
At Great Pines we put the safety and comfort of your family at the top of our priority list. We have worked with various industry leaders in safety & partnered with our community in combined awareness efforts. We have trained our team and re-evaluated every single procedure, efficiently refining them all for over a year now. To ensure the highest level of hospitality disinfection education one of our owners became a Global Biorisk Advisory Council Trained Technician. This is the level of commitment to safety we have to you our valued guest and Great Pines family. We understand that the ability to enjoy time spent with ones you love in a beautiful and safe setting is the absolute ultimate luxury right now and we are here to provide that for you. For more information kindly view our accreditations at the bottom of this page or contact [email protected]
SHOULDER SEASON UPDATE
While Great Pines does book rooms 365 days a year please note that our restaurant and some of our amenities are not available year round. Presently in April-May we are in shoulder season. The restaurant and amenities re-open on Memorial Day Weekend. Until then we invite you to come and visit and take advantage of our discounted room rates and the solitude of the area! But kindly ask that you do your research for restaurants and activities in advance as these times of years are quieter and the quality of your stay is important to us! Any questions regarding this email us [email protected]
EXPERIENCE GREAT PINES
Our Our lakeside resort offers 30 modern rustic rooms, almost all with a lakeview. With a casual lakeside restaurant and other seasonal dining options on property, beach, boat docks, and activities, there’s something for everyone here.
Premier Luxury Resort & Award Winning Dining in Old Forge, NY
Voted by readers as the #1 Resort and Hotel by Adirondack Life Magazine in the entire 6-million acre Adirondack Park, Great Pines is beautifully set on the shores of popular Fourth Lake. Located in the heart of the Adirondack mountains on a picturesque lake in between the lovely and quaint towns of Inlet and Old Forge, NY.
Our Adirondack Lodge Amenities
- Rated #1 Resort and Hotel in the Adirondacks by ADK Life Magazine
- Our On-Property Restaurant rated Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining and Overall Dining
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Full Direct-TV Entertainment package in all rooms and sports package in restaurant and bar
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Historic Grand Adirondack Hotel Great Room Lobby complete with large wood-burning fireplace, bar, seating areas, and 2-story, outdoor shared & covered porches overlooking the lake from an elevated perch
- Casual & Family-Friendly Dining Experience and Bar in our Lean-To Restaurant (Seasonal indoor and outdoor dining)
- Chef’s Table Experiences and Concepts seasonally
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Luxurious Amish handmade rustic furniture throughout
- Custom Meyda Tiffany lighting throughout
- Access to popular Fourth Lake with over 12 dock slips and beach and sandy swimming area
- Access to popular Trail 5 across the street for snowmobiling trail network access in winter, or walking, bike riding or running in the summer
- “Ride up” Snowmobile rooms
- Bonfire pit with expansive views of Fourth Lake and ample seating to enjoy drink and smores
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Upper Lot parking for Boat and Sled Trailers in summer and winter
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boat and Stand-Up Paddleboards SUP available for guests to explore the lake
- Nature Walking trail (great for dogs!) across the street runs for miles
- Dog Friendly resort
- Over 30 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast and hot coffee available at Main Lodge in the morning
There are a million and one ways to feel about mud season in the Adirondacks. Some people fly south, soaking in some sunshine and warmth to skip it all together. Other people view this time of year as opportunistic; no bugs, no maxed out trails just the area to...
A Letter From Our Owners: Happy 2021 to all of our friends of Great Pines! 2020 launched one of the most challenging years many of us have ever experienced. We started this past summer without a clue regarding operating in a pandemic. There was practically no...
Nestled among the thousands of miles of mountain ranges, trails, and expansive forests lies something a bit unexpected given the scenery- fine dining. Server of fine food and recipient of Adirondack Life Magazine’s runner-up for Best Adirondack Fine Dining is our...