YOUR LAKE AND MOUNTAIN HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Adirondacks’ #1 Resort and Hotel According to Adirondack Life Magazine
At Great Pines we put the safety and comfort of your family at the top of our priority list. We have worked with various industry leaders in safety & partnered with our community in combined awareness efforts. We have trained our team and re-evaluated every single procedure, efficiently refining them all for over a year now. To ensure the highest level of hospitality disinfection education one of our owners became a Global Biorisk Advisory Council Trained Technician. This is the level of commitment to safety we have to you our valued guest and Great Pines family. We understand that the ability to enjoy time spent with ones you love in a beautiful and safe setting is the absolute ultimate luxury right now and we are here to provide that for you. For more information kindly view our accreditations at the bottom of this page or contact [email protected]
EXPERIENCE GREAT PINES
Our Our lakeside resort offers 30 modern rustic rooms, almost all with a lakeview. With a casual lakeside restaurant and other seasonal dining options on property, beach, boat docks, and activities, there’s something for everyone here.
Premier Luxury Resort & Award Winning Dining in Old Forge, NY
Voted by readers as the #1 Resort and Hotel by Adirondack Life Magazine in the entire 6-million acre Adirondack Park, Great Pines is beautifully set on the shores of popular Fourth Lake. Located in the heart of the Adirondack mountains on a picturesque lake in between the lovely and quaint towns of Inlet and Old Forge, NY.
Our Adirondack Lodge Amenities
- Rated #1 Resort and Hotel in the Adirondacks by ADK Life Magazine
- Our On-Property Restaurant rated Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining and Overall Dining
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Full Direct-TV Entertainment package in all rooms and sports package in restaurant and bar
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Historic Grand Adirondack Hotel Great Room Lobby complete with large wood-burning fireplace, bar, seating areas, and 2-story, outdoor shared & covered porches overlooking the lake from an elevated perch
- Casual & Family-Friendly Dining Experience and Bar in our Lean-To Restaurant (Seasonal indoor and outdoor dining)
- Chef’s Table Experiences and Concepts seasonally
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Luxurious Amish handmade rustic furniture throughout
- Custom Meyda Tiffany lighting throughout
- Access to popular Fourth Lake with over 12 dock slips and beach and sandy swimming area
- Access to popular Trail 5 across the street for snowmobiling trail network access in winter, or walking, bike riding or running in the summer
- “Ride up” Snowmobile rooms
- Bonfire pit with expansive views of Fourth Lake and ample seating to enjoy drink and smores
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Upper Lot parking for Boat and Sled Trailers in summer and winter
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boat and Stand-Up Paddleboards SUP available for guests to explore the lake
- Nature Walking trail (great for dogs!) across the street runs for miles
- Dog Friendly resort
- Over 30 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast and hot coffee available at Main Lodge in the morning
While the Adirondacks offer many exceptional views, nothing is more satisfying than pairing it with a delicious meal. At the Lean-To, Adirondack Life Magazine‘s Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining in the Adirondacks our cozy, massive outdoor deck, is perfect for sitting...
As well as being named Adirondack Life Magazine’s Best Adirondack Resort in 2019, Great Pines was also named Best Adirondack Hotel in June. Great Pines offers the most stunning views, certainly on Fourth Lake, and perhaps in the entire Adirondacks....
Having previously existed as the North Woods Inn, a popular stay for Adirondack travelers, for over 100 years in Old Forge, our newly reopened Great Pines Resort still has the old charm of our predecessor as well as many exciting new features. We are proud to have...