YOUR LAKE AND MOUNTAIN HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The Adirondacks’ #1 Resort and Hotel 4 YEARS IN A ROW According to
Adirondack Life Magazine & ADIRONDACKS.NET
We are currrently providing daily stay over services only upon request. Please contact us via phone to request daily housekeeping!
EXPERIENCE GREAT PINES
Our Our lakeside resort offers 30 modern rustic rooms, almost all with a lakeview. With a casual lakeside restaurant and other seasonal dining options on property, beach, boat docks, and activities, there’s something for everyone here.
Premier fAMILY Resort & GREAT Dining in Old Forge, NY
Voted by readers as the #1 Resort and Hotel by Adirondack Life Magazine in the entire 6-million acre Adirondack Park, Great Pines is beautifully set on the shores of popular Fourth Lake. Located in the heart of the Adirondack mountains on a picturesque lake in between the lovely and quaint towns of Inlet and Old Forge, NY.
Our Adirondack Lodge Amenities
- Rated #1 Resort and Hotel in the Adirondacks by ADK Life Magazine
- Our On-Property Restaurant rated Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining and Overall Dining
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Full Direct-TV Entertainment package in all rooms and sports package in restaurant and bar
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Historic Grand Adirondack Hotel Great Room Lobby complete with large wood-burning fireplace, bar, seating areas, and 2-story, outdoor shared & covered porches overlooking the lake from an elevated perch
- Casual & Family-Friendly Dining Experience and Bar in our Lean-To Restaurant – Open Thursday – Sunday 12-9pm
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Luxurious Amish handmade rustic furniture throughout
- Custom Meyda Tiffany lighting throughout
- Access to popular Fourth Lake with over 12 dock slips and beach and sandy swimming area
- Access to popular Trail 5 across the street for snowmobiling trail network access in winter, or walking, bike riding or running in the summer
- “Ride up” Snowmobile rooms
- Bonfire pit with expansive views of Fourth Lake and ample seating to enjoy drink and smores
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Upper Lot parking for Boat and Sled Trailers in summer and winter
- Canoes, Kayaks, Paddle Boat and Stand-Up Paddleboards SUP available for guests to explore the lake
- Nature Walking trail (great for dogs!) across the street runs for miles
- Dog Friendly resort
- Over 30 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
- Grab and Go Breakfast and hot coffee available at Main Lodge in the morning
Thank you for your 2020 support
A Letter From Our Owners: Happy 2021 to all of our friends of Great Pines! 2020 launched one of the most challenging years many of us have ever experienced. We started this past summer without a clue regarding operating in a pandemic. There was practically no...
Great Pines is Runner-Up for Best Adirondack Fine Dining
Nestled among the thousands of miles of mountain ranges, trails, and expansive forests lies something a bit unexpected given the scenery- fine dining. Server of fine food and recipient of Adirondack Life Magazine’s runner-up for Best Adirondack Fine Dining is our...
Best Outdoor Dining in the Adirondacks: The Lean-To
While the Adirondacks offer many exceptional views, nothing is more satisfying than pairing it with a delicious meal. At the Lean-To, Adirondack Life Magazine‘s Runner-Up for Best Outdoor Dining in the Adirondacks our cozy, massive outdoor deck, is perfect for sitting...